I’ll even show you how you can apply the same strategy I used to invest $100K into a $20M real estate portfolio.
This is the type of information that will help you avoid mistakes that I made. You’ll see how to find deals, negotiate with sellers, get financing, and more.
In this post, I will give you my real estate investing strategy. I’ll tell you why I chose real estate investment as a side hustle, how I started, what I did right, and what I did wrong. I’ll teach you the strategies I used to find deals and make money, as well as the mistakes I made along the way.
How to start investing in real estate
In the past, real estate investing was considered a way to make money only for those with a lot of money. But today, there are many ways to make money in real estate without buying expensive properties.
This article gives you a glimpse into how making money in real estate today is possible.
What makes real estate so profitable
Robert Kiyosaki, real estate investor and author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, has recently discussed the financial benefits of buying property. His book contains a chapter on real estate investing and the potential for high returns.
In his blog post, he explains why real estate is such a great investment:
“It doesn’t matter where you live, but whether you own or rent. You have an asset if you have a roof over your head.”
The benefits of owning property are many. Your home is your largest asset, and having it will give you peace of mind, especially if you plan to stay there for a while.
Owning your home is also smart if you plan to have children. You can pass it on to your children; in the process, you will build a strong future for yourself and your family.
Another advantage of owning a house is the opportunity to earn passive income. You can rent it out and enjoy the benefits of renting without managing the property yourself.
Your home can also be a place to meet new people. If you’re an introvert, renting may be more comfortable than living in a noisy community.
When interest rates are low, Robert Kiyosaki says investing in real estate is the best time to do it. He believes the best time to buy is when the economy grows, and interest rates are at their lowest.
Investment strategies to consider
But many people get overwhelmed by the number of options they have. Some fear investing in real estate because they think it’s too complicated. Others don’t know where to start.
This article will give tips and advice to help you navigate the investment world.
How to find properties
Today, I will share one of my favorite real estate investing strategies: buying houses that you can fix up and flip.
Robert Kiyosaki has helped millions of people live their dreams and achieve financial freedom by teaching them to invest in real estate. He calls it “Real Estate Investing” and says, “You can make more money investing in real estate than you can make money working for someone else.”
You might wonder, “How do I know what kind of house I want to buy?”
I can tell you right now that there are a few things to consider. First, do you want to buy a house already built and ready to go? Or maybe you’d prefer to find a place that needs some work.
In either case, it’s important to consider the amount of work involved before you buy. A house you can renovate or purchase with a mortgage might be the better option.
The second thing to consider is what neighborhood you want to buy in. If you’re new to the market, it might be worth finding an already established neighborhood need to find an agent who knows the area well and can help you find the right properties.
In addition to the above two considerations, looking at the house’s potential resale value is important. If you can’t find the property on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), ask your realtor to connect you with the listing agent.
If you’re serious about real estate investing, I have a system that will allow you to find the best deals in your area.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Q: What key points would you want people to know about becoming a real estate investor?
A: Real estate investing is not for everyone. I was initially skeptical, but my friend encouraged me to try it. He told me to be patient and not rush into anything.
Q: How has your experience been with real estate investing?
A: My experience has been very good.
Q: Who’s the best real estate investor you’ve seen in person?
A: Some of the top investors in the country are all over the U.S. The best one in person is Steve. He has a company called Wealth Front and has helped many people.
Q: Is there a neighborhood you’d like to invest in?
A: I’m really into the Las Vegas area. I am looking at properties in Henderson.
Q: Have you heard anything good or bad about the Las Vegas housing market?
A: There is a great buying opportunity in Las Vegas now. We need to buy now before the prices go up even higher.
Q: How did you get started in real estate investing?
A: I was just at a mall one day, and I met a guy who was flipping houses. He told me I could do the same.
Q: Are you a professional investor or a do-it-yourself investor?
A: I prefer to do it my way. If I have the time, I will look at a property myself.
Q: Would you recommend using an agent in Las Vegas?
A: No, definitely not. I look at the numbers and decide whether or not I think it is a good investment.
Q: What’s the best thing you’ve seen lately in real estate?
A: We are seeing a great increase in activity.
Myths About Real Estate
1. It’s hard to make money in real estate.
2. I will have to be a professional realtor my whole life.
3. You have to be good at math and real estate.
4. There are no jobs available after school.
5. Only stupid people want to live in the city.
6. I don’t need a college degree.
7. Real estate is only for older adults.
8. I have to be good at negotiating.
9. Real estate agents are dishonest.
10. It’s too expensive to buy a house.
11. I am not smart enough to make money in real estate.
12. Buying a house is too risky.
13. Real estate agents are only interested in selling you something.
14. People are lazy.
15. You have to be a “professional” realtor.
16. The market always goes up.
17. I will be a professional realtor until the day I die.
18. I have to be good at negotiating.
19. Only stupid people want to live in the city.
20. Real estate is only for older adults.
21. I don’t need a college degree.
22. You have to be good at math.
23. Real estate is too expensive.
24. There are no jobs available after school.
25. Only stupid people want to live in the city.
26. Real estate agents are dishonest.
27. It’s too expensive to buy a house.
28. Buying a house is too risky.
29. I am not smart enough to make money in real estate.
30. I am a professional realtor.
31. I have to be good at negotiating.
32. I am not a professional realtor.
33. Real estate agents are only interested in selling you something.
34. People are lazy.
35. I am not good at negotiating.
36. Real estate agents are only interested in selling you something.
37. Buying a house is too risky.
38. The market always goes up.
39. I am not good at math.
40. I don’t need a college degree.
41. I am only interested in making money.
42. Real estate agents are dishonest.
43. I am not smart enough to make money in real estate.
44. It’s hard to make money in real estate.
45. Buying a house is too risky.
46. I am not good at negotiating.
47. Real estate agents are only interested in selling you something.
48. The market always goes up.
49. It’s too expensive to buy a house.
50. I am not good at math.
51. I don’t need a college degree.
52. I am only interested in making money.
53. Real estate agents are only interested in selling you something.
54. Buying a house is too risky.
55. I am not good at negotiating.
56. Real estate agents are dishonest.
57. I am not smart enough to make money in real estate.
58. I am not interested in making money in real estate.
59. The market always goes up.
60. Real estate agents are only interested in selling you something.
61. I am not interested in making money in real estate.
62. I am only interested in making money.
Real estate is one of the best ways to make money online because there is no startup cost.
You can start with just $1,000.
That’s right, $1,000.
This is possible because the government will give you an 80% tax break on your first $500,000 investments.
If you invest in real estate and rent it out, you can make money from Day 1.
You don’t need a fancy degree.
You don’t need a lot of experience.
You don’t need to deal with people.
All you need is a good strategy and a little patience.
You can start by renting a small space for $1000-$2000 a month.